Registration and Fee Payment
Register for the Program
To register, a student must complete the Student Intake Form and pay a registration deposit of $295.00. The Program requires 18 students to run and if that number is not reached all deposits will be fully refunded. Only 24 students are enrolled per year – the first 24 deposits received secure their spot and the 25th and subsequent deposits comprise a waitlist. Deposits are fully refundable until August 31.
The balance must be paid by September 21
Tuition: $1450 includes:
- MHC administration costs and Gaia College fees
- Electronic textbook and downloadable resources.
- One year access to Gaia College’s online resources as a student (plus ongoing alumni access)
- Lifetime access to course materials, handouts, and local resources
- OMG Certificate from Gaia College, recognized throughout N. America (upon completion)
Early-bird price – save $155 by registering before August 31!
Program fee is $1295.00 if you register before August 31. The fee increases to $1450.00 on September 1.
Tuition is tax deductible – you will be emailed a T2202 in February.
- Hardcopies of the Textbook may be requested for $33.34 (+ 1.96 GST = $35)
- Herbarium paper and fabric tape may be purchased for $14.29 (+ $0.71 GST = $15)
- Parking fees (or transit fees) apply at the UofA during our summer Plant ID class
- Some project supplies
- Cash, cheque, or credit card at the Multicentre during business hours
- Cheque by mail to the Centre, Payable to the Heritage Agricultural Society, Box 2188, 5411 51 Street, Stony Plain, Alberta T7Z 1X7
Enrolment Cancellation Policy
Full refund would be given ONLY if written notice is sent to the program administrator 10 working days before the commencement of the program. Cancellations received less than 10 working days before the program begins will be subject to a $150 de-enrolment fee.
No refund will be issued to a no-show or to a student having to leave the program before its conclusion.
Fee payments can be made in instalments (as arranged with the Program Administrator) or in entirety online through Paypal. Please click a Paypal button below to make your payment.
Registration/Deposit Fee is $295.00
To pay remaining $1000:
To pay for the class in its entirety is $1295.00 until August 31
*If you pay using Paypal, please retain your Paypal receipt for your tuition tax credit.
Please complete the Student Intake Form.
Administrator – Organic Master Gardener
Multicultural Heritage Centre
Click here to email or call: 780-963-2777